I'll order us a beer shall I?
我来点瓶啤酒,好吗?
I'd prefer an orange juice please.
我更想喝橙汁。
Oh really? OK then.
真的吗?好吧。
Err, Garcon. Je m'appelle un beer et citron juice thing. Au revoir!
(错误的法语)
No Tom!
不是的,汤姆!
Pardon, Je voudrais une grande biere et du juice d'orange s'il vous plait.
劳驾,请给我们一大杯啤酒和一杯橙汁。
Oui Madame.
好的,女士。
Well, she likes you!
她喜欢你。
Well, actually everyone likes you Anna.
事实上,大家都喜欢你,安娜。
I like you because…
我喜欢你,因为……
I like you too Tom but don't you think I should call Paul and update him on what's going on… keep him in the picture?
我也喜欢你,汤姆,但你不认为我该给保罗打电话告知他最新的进度吗?
I dunno. Let's just enjoy this moment shall we?
我不知道,让我们好好享受这一刻吧?
And besides, he'll be at his biscuit appreciation class by now.
另外,他现在正在上他的饼干欣赏课呢。
No. I would be happier just to call him.
不,我想给他打电话更好一些。
Could I borrow your mobile phone please?
我能借你的手机用用吗?
My battery has run out.
我的没电了。
Yeah sure. You'll find his number under Attila the Hun.
当然,他电话号码的名字是匈奴王阿提拉。
Attila the Hun?
匈奴王阿提拉?
Just my little joke!
只是我的一个小笑话!
Cheeky! But hold on… what am I going to say to him?
厚脸皮!但稍等,我要跟他说什么?