Welcome back to English at Work where Anna is very… well, very happy!
欢迎回到“职场英语”,安娜像是十分高兴!
You're in a good mood Anna.
安娜,你心情很好啊。
Well, I'm just back from France, where everything went really well.
我刚从法国回来,一切都进展得很顺利。
It was quite an experience.
多么棒的经历。
Good. You got the contract for that big order.
很好,你签了大订单的合同。
All you need to do now is to deliver what you've promised.
你现在要做的就是按照承诺送货。
I know.
我知道。
Hello Anna. Is Tom OK?
你好,安娜,汤姆还好吗?
He seems really grumpy since he got back from France.
他从法国回来后似乎脾气很坏。
He's fine.
他没事的。
He just had to sleep on the sofa last night.
他只是昨晚在沙发上睡了一宿。
Really? ! I'm sure that's not what he was planning.
真的吗?我确定这不是他计划的。
Now, did Paul mention he's got a new member of staff for you to meet this morning?
保罗说过他今早要带你见见新同事吗?
No.
没有。
Typical!
一贯如此!
Well, she's coming up in the lift with Paul now.
她现在和保罗一起坐电梯上来了。
Oh, so who is she?
她是谁?
It's Rachel. Do you remember?
是瑞秋,你记得吗?
She's the woman who Mr Socrates recommended.
她是苏格拉底先生推荐的人。
He says she's brilliant and allegedly one of his best employees…
他说她很优秀,并称是他最好的员工之一。
Oh, here she comes now.
她来了。