Hello? Hello?
你好?你好?
Oh, I've lost the signal, he's gone.
我没信号了,他挂了。
Never mind Anna.
没关系,安娜。
I think he got the message.
我想他明白了。
Another drink?
再来一杯吗?
Let's hope Paul has got the right message about Anna and Tom!
希望保罗不会误会安娜和汤姆!
Anyway, she's briefed the boss and kept him in the picture.
总之,她通知了老板并且让他了解情况。
Here's a reminder of some of the phrases she used: It's good news – I've closed the deal and the contract is signed.
这是她使用过的表达方式。我有好消息。我达成了协议并且签了合同。
We need to proceed with the order as quickly as possible.
我们要尽快推进订单。
I'm committed to getting the order delivered on time… but I will need some help.
我承诺了会及时发送订单,但我需要帮助。
A good day's work for Anna but now it's time for bed.
安娜今天做的不错,但现在到了睡觉的时间了。
Right, well, it's time for bed.
好吧,是时候休息了。
We've got an early start tomorrow.
明天我们要早起。
So, where are we staying?
所以我们住哪呢?
A lovely little boutique hotel, just round the corner.
街角处有一个很不错的小型精品酒店。
I've booked a room with a view.
我定了一间可以看风景的房间。
A room? One room? !
一间房?一间房吗?
Err yeah. That's all they had, actually… honest!
是的,说实话,他们其实就这一间了。
This could be interesting.
这可有意思了。
Let's hope things remain professional.
希望一切都能公事公办。
Until next time. Bye!
下次见了!