So Anna has expressed her concerns to Paul, the boss.
安娜对她的老板保罗说了她的担心。
It's up to him to investigate.
轮到他去调查了。
As long as you have a fair reason to complain about a difficult member of staff, these are some of the phrases you could use.
只要你有合理的理由抱怨一个棘手的员工,这些表达方式你就会用得到。
I'm concerned that she's made a mistake that might affect the business.
我担心她做了错事,这可能会影响生意。
She's not pulling her weight.
她没有尽力完成份内的工作。
I'm finding it very difficult to work with her.
我发现很难和她一起工作。
I wonder how Paul is going to handle the situation?
我好奇保罗将如何处理这个情况。
Ah, there you are Rachel. Nice cappuccino?
你在这儿,瑞秋。卡布奇诺不错吧?
Could you step in to my office for a moment… I'd like a word.
你能来我办公室一下吗……有点话要谈谈。
Ya, sure.
当然。
Ooh, I wonder what that's all about.
我想知道是什么事。
Do you know Anna?
你知道吗,安娜?
Hmm, no idea.
不知道。
She's probably going to get a promotion and a pay rise… and a custard cream!
她可能升职加薪了,还吃了一块蛋奶奶油饼干!
Thanks Paul, ciao.
谢谢,保罗,再见。
What a great guy he is.
他真是一个好人。
Such a great sense of humour!
多么好的幽默感!
Looks like we're doing some good work Anna!
看来我们工作做的不错,安娜!
Wwwhat? !
什么?!
Oh Anna. I'm not sure Paul has really sorted out your concerns.
安娜,我不确定保罗真的解决了你的担忧。
But don't worry, we're here to help you out.
但别担心,我们来帮你解决。
See you next time on English at Work. Bye!
下期职场英语见,再见!