Thanks for listening.Tom has a few slides to show, which illustrate how the aubergine has been designed.
谢谢大家聆听。下面由汤姆为大家播放幻灯片,展示塑料茄子的设计过程。
Tom… Tom?Oh no, it's frozen, the slides won't change.
汤姆,汤姆?哦,不!卡住了,幻灯片不能切换了。
It's OK, I can fix it, I am the IT guy after all.
没关系,我来处理,毕竟我是技术男嘛。
Dave? What are you doing here?Cheating on Anna like that.
戴夫?你来这里干嘛?叫你欺骗安娜。
Here Anna, give me that aubergine.Tom, no!
安娜,把茄子给我。汤姆,不!
There, that's for upsetting Anna.Ha ha - missed me!
看招,叫你让安娜伤心!没打中!
Ha! Well the aubergine's certainly tough and durable.
这茄子真是坚固耐用。
Tom, Anna, I think we'd better talk about this back in my office.
汤姆,安娜,回我办公室好好谈谈这事。
Crikey! That was certainly a spectacular presentation.
哎呀!这真是个精彩的展示。
Let's hope Tom's outburst doesn't stop the orders flying in – but not via the window!
真希望汤姆的爆发不会影响订单飞至,当然不是通过窗户!
Find out next time on English at Work. Bye!
一起在下期职场英语中寻找答案吧。再见!