What do you think is the biggest challenge in this job?
你觉得从事这份工作遇到的最大挑战是什么?
Could you tell me something about your experience of failure?
你能谈谈你失败的经历吗?
Do you have any other questions about our company?
你对我们公司还有其他问题吗?
How did you solve the conflicts at work?
你是如何解决工作中遇到的冲突的?
What is your occupational planning in five years?
你五年之内的职业规划是什么?
How do you improve yourself in your daily life?
你在日常生活中怎样提升自己?
Conversation:
A: I have just read your resume, I must admit that I have a good impression of your resume.
我已经看过你的简历了,我得承认我对你的简历的印象很不错。
B: Thank you very much. I think all these accomplishments should owe to I have worked very hard.
谢谢,我觉得这些都要归功于我所付出的努力。
A: Your work experience is very rich, and you've got plenty of training. Could you tell me about your occupational planning in five years?
你的工作经历很丰富,还接受过大量的培训,能告诉我你未来五年的职业规划吗?
B: To tell you the truth, I haven't got a clear goal. But I have a general goal. I don't think it's necessary to stick to a clear goal, as long as I can see myself making progress.
说实话,我没有明确的目标,但是我有一个大致的目标,我觉得只要看到自己在进步,没必要拘泥于订立的一个明确的目标。
A: That's true. What will you do if you disagree with your superiors?
没错,如果有上级的意见不一致,你会怎么办?
B: I will give the superior necessary explanations and reminders, in which case, I will take advice from the superior.
我会给上级必要的解释和提醒,在这种情况下,我会听取上级的意见。
A: Sounds good. What's your view on teamwork?
听起来还不错,你怎样看待团队协作?
B: As far as I'm concerned, teamwork is very important for the long-term development of the company.
我认为团队合作对一个公司的长远发展很重要。
A: Great. Are you available for business travel?
很棒,你能接受商务出差吗?
B: I am single, and it's no problem for me to travel.
我是单身,出差对我来说没有问题。
A: You're so good, we'll be in touch with you by next week.
你真的很不错,我们会在下周之前联系你的。
B: Thank you. I'm looking forward to your call.
谢谢,非常期待你的电话。