Is the result of the interview coming out?
面试结果出来了吗?
Does your company consider me acceptable?
贵公司是否聘用我了?
I'm calling to ask if you have made a decision on this position.
我打电话是想询问你们是否对这个职位做出了决定。
I would like to know about your consideration of my qualifications.
我想知道贵公司对我的资格的考虑情况。
We will call you if we decide to employ you.
如果我们决定录用你,给你打电话的。
Congratulations, you passed the interview.
恭喜你通过了面试。
Our company needs people like you.
本公司很需要像你这样的人才。
I'm afraid you lack experience in this field.
恐怕你缺乏这方面的经验。
Your work experience doesn't fit for this job.
你的工作经验不适合这份工作。
May I know the reason why you don't hire me?
我可以知道你们不聘用我的原因吗?
I sincerely hope you can give me another chance.
真心希望你们能在给我一次机会。
Conversation:
A: Hello, this is Jackson. May I speak to Manager Green?
你好,我是杰克逊,我能和格林经理通电话吗?
B: This is Green speaking. What can I do for you?
我就是格林,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
A: Good afternoon, Mr green. I'm calling to ask if you have made a decision on administrative assistant position.
下午好,格林先生。我打电话是想询问你们是否对行政助理这个职位做出了决定。
B: I'm sorry, sir. The company is preparing an event these days and the result of the interview will be announced later.
很抱歉先生,公司这几天正在筹备一项活动,面试结果会晚些时候再公布。
A: I can't wait to know the result of the interview. Could you tell me when I can know the interview outcome?
我迫不及待想知道面试结果,你能告诉我什么时候能知道面试结果吗?
B: We will tell you the result by the end of next week. I'm very impressed with you, you will have great hope of passing the interview.
我们会在下周末前告诉你结果的,我对你的印象很深,你通过面试的希望很大。
A: Thank you, sir. It's really my honor to have an opportunity to work with you. I hope you can consider my ability.
谢谢你先生,真的很荣幸有机会和你一起工作,我希望你能考虑我的能力。
B: I will.
我会的。
A: I really want the position. You must let me know if you have any concerns.
我真的很想得到这个职位,如果您有任何顾虑,一定要告诉我。
B: Certainly. I'll inform you in time if I know the result.
当然,如果我知道结果,会及时通知你的。
A: Thank you so much.
非常感谢。
B: You're welcome. Thank you for calling.
不客气,感谢你的来电。