相关句子:
He makes me furious/angry/crazy/mad.
他让我大发雷霆/生气/发疯/失去理智。
I'm so angry I could blow.
我快被气炸了。
He's such a jerk.
他真是个傻瓜。
She drives/makes me crazy.
她要把我气疯了。
Don't talk to me.
别跟我说话。
Get the hell out of here.
给我滚出去。
I'm really mad/angry/pissed off.
我真的发火/生气/被激怒。
She rubs me the wrong way.
我看她不顺眼。
I've had it up to here with your actions.
我真的受不了你的所作所为。
I'm tired of putting up with your crap.
我已经受够了你的那些胡说。
You make me want to climb the walls.
你让我烦死了。
Cut it out.
省省吧!
Knock it off.
打住!
Quit it.
停下!
Stop bothering me.
别再烦我了。
Stop talking nonsense.
别再胡说八道了。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
You're talking like an idiot now.
你现在说话就像个傻子。
You're not making any sense.
你说的话一点意义也没有。
That's ridiculous.
太可笑了。
That's a bunch of bullshit.
一堆废话而已。
Don't give me that.
少来这一套。
You're going too far.
你太过分了。
That's taking a little bit too far.
这有点儿过分了。
Conversation:
A: I can't believe you got caught for stealing. What were you thinking?
B: I'm sorry, dad. I promise I'll never do it again.
A: You've really disappointed me.
B: Please, dad. Don't tell mom about this.
A: You know. I have to tell her and you're also going to be grounded for two weeks.
NOTES:
1.got caught for...因...被抓
got caught for cheating因考试作弊被抓
2."promise"表示“保证;承诺”,I promise that...表示“我保证...”;比如:I promise that I won't speak loudly when eating.我保证吃饭是不大声说话。
3.disappoint表示“使...失望”;He did not disappoint his parents.他没有让父母失望。
4.be grounded表示“被禁足”
Keep using language like that and you'll be grounded for two weeks.
你再说那样的话,你就两个星期不准出门。
Translation:
真难以置信,你竟然偷东西被抓,你到底在想什么?
对不起,爸爸。我发誓,我再也不这么做了。
你真是太让我失望了。
求求你爸爸,不要告诉妈妈。
你知道我必须告诉她,而且你将被禁止出门两个星期。