Bryce:When it came to holding a grudge,
要说记仇的本事
Juli Baker was truly impressive.
朱莉·贝克真是有一套
All week I tried to approach her at school.
整个星期我在学校都试着接近她
She'd always find some way to duck me.
她总能想办法避开我
And whenever she was in her yard,
而只要她在她家院子里
Grandpa was always there with her.
外公总和她一起
Finally, one Saturday I saw my opening.
终于 一个星期六我找到了机会
My grandfather had gone into town to buy some Bengay.
外公到城里买止痛膏去了
I guess the yard work was starting to get to him.
估计收拾庭院的活儿开始让他吃不消了
It's looking real good.
看起来真不错
Juli:Thanks. Chet did most of it.
谢谢 大部分都是切特做的
I'm sorry for what I did.
我为我的行为道歉
Juli:I just don't get it, Bryce. Why didn't you just tell me?
我真不明白 布莱斯 为何不直接告诉我
Bryce:I don't know. It was dumb.
不知道 我的做法真蠢
And I shouldn't have said anything about your yard, either.
我也不该瞎说你家的院子
It wasn't right.
这样不对
Juli:Maybe it's all for the best.
也许这样正好
I mean, look, I learned so much from Chet, it's amazing.
我是说 我从切特那学到这么多 真是太好了
Juli:You're lucky.
你真幸运
I don't even have grandparents anymore.
我都没有爷爷奶奶了