No, Kevin.I'm dealing with a crisis.
不,凯文,我有麻烦要处理。
What's your crisis?
你有什么麻烦?
Uh, that's code for "I don't want to talk to you."
这话的意思就是"我不想跟你说话"。
Oh, I see. Well, then thank you for putting me through.
我明白了,谢谢你能接我的电话。
See? I told you those jeans would look great on you.
看?我就说你穿这裤子会好看。
They aren't too tight?
不会太紧吗?
No, no. Not at all. But this.
不,不,完全不会,但是。
I mean, Emma, yellow...Not your color.
艾玛,黄色不适合你。
Okay? Seriously. Oh, but you know what? Try this.
懂吗?说真的,不过,试试这个吧。
Because...You know what? Keep it.
因为,你知道吗?给你吧。
It never hung right on me anyway.
我怎么穿都觉得不合适。
Of course it doesn't hang right on you.
你穿当然不合适。
It's... my size, and it's new.
这是我的号,还是新的。
This is the Dolce blouse I told you about last week.
是我上周跟你提过的杜嘉班纳上衣。
Liv, I can't. Hey, hey. It was on sale.
丽芙,我不能,嘿,嘿,打折时买的。
I practically made money on it, Liv, it's too much.
我这完全是赚了,丽芙,这太贵了。
Emma, Emma. Emma...Just say thank you.just.
艾玛,艾玛,艾玛,说谢谢就行了。
Thank you.It's beautiful.I love it.Good.
谢谢你,很漂亮,我很喜欢,很好。
Now this,Emma's stuff,Emma's stuff,Let's get rid of it at one point.
好了,艾玛的东西,艾玛的东西,找时间处理掉吧。
You moved out, like, a hundred years ago. Okay.
你八百年前就搬出去了。
Daniel's sweater? Cardigan? You wanna try that? Yeah, love it.
丹尼尔的毛衣?想试试吗?好,我很喜欢。
Tiffany box.
蒂凡尼的盒子。
You're getting engaged? I'm getting engaged.
你要订婚了?我要订婚了。
I'm getting engaged.You're getting engaged.
我要订婚了。你要订婚了。
Emma, No. Stop it,No. Liv.
艾玛,不,别这样,不,丽芙。
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的上帝,我的上帝。
I have to look. Stop it. No. No.
我必须看,别这样,别,别。
No, no.
不,不。
You can't stop me.
你不能阻止我。
I'm sorry.
很抱歉。
But he should see your face when you first see the ring.
但是应该让他看到你第一次见到戒指时的表情。
Good call.
说得对。
You always think of others, Emma.
你总是替别人着想,艾玛。
It never occurs to me like that.
我从来没想过这些。
I mean, sometimes it does.
我是说,有时候会。
I'm really happy for you.
我真替你高兴。
Promise me you won't tell anyone until after he proposes.
答应我在他求婚前你谁也不会告诉。
Oh, God. I would never. I'd be out of my mind.
天,我当然不会,我又没疯。