Okay.Here we are.
好了,给你。
I'm just cuing it up.
我正在想。
This guy's gotta go. I'm sorry. I know you like him.
这家伙该走人了,我很抱歉,我知道你不喜欢他。
He's very pitchy. You know, Fletch, that is actually a real thing.
他真是荒腔走掉,弗莱其,那词是有意义的。
Pitchy. It's not just code for someone you don't like.
荒腔走调,不只是用来形容某个人是惹你讨厌的。
Oh, okay. You're pitchy.
好吧,你真荒腔走调。
Oh, uh, that one's mine.
那个是我的。
Please. You're really calling dibs on fortune cookies now?
给我,你现在对幸运饼干都要宣布所有权了?
Yeah. It's on the right side. Okay, it's fine.
是的,这个是在右边的,好吧,没关系。
But if your fortune's better than mine, I'm claiming it.
但要是你的幸运语比我的好,那可要归我。
Yours is the left.
你的是左边的。
I don't think it will be. Okay. Are you ready?
我想不会,好了,准备好了吗?
One...Two.
一、二。
Three.
三。
What's this?
这是什么?
I put a lot of thought into where I was gonna do this.
我想了很久我该在哪里做。
and, uh, I wanna do it here.
最后我决定在这。
This is our home.
这是我们的家。
and if I'm 99 years old and we're doing exactly this in our home.
如果我99岁的时候,我们还在家里做同样的事。
TV and gettin' Chinese food.
看电视,吃中餐外卖。
that'll be good enough for me.
那对我来说就够好了。