手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 结婚大作战 > 正文

听电影《结婚大作战》学英语第6期:哥哥祝福妹妹

来源:可可英语 编辑:justxrh   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Can we get four tequila shots? No.No.

上四杯龙舌兰,好吗? 不,不。
No, no, no. None for me.
不,不,不,我不要。
Oh,right.I'm fine.
行啊,这个就行。
Acapulco, 2006 Emma and Fletcher on a break.
2006年的阿卡普尔科,艾玛和弗莱彻闹分手。
"Never talk about that weekend again."
"永远不要再跟我提那个周末。"
"I'm so lonely and confused, and very thirsty.Please, Miguel."
"我孤独郁闷 还很饥渴 拜托 米凯尔。"
Okay, okay, okay. Make it stop. Please.
好了,好了,拜托别说了。
All right,a toast.
好了,祝酒。
To Liv...Congratulations to an amazing friend.
致丽芙,祝贺我们这位出色的朋友。
And condolences to Emma,Liv's maid of honor.
同时哀悼艾玛,丽芙的伴娘。
She will surely be the most nightmarish bride ever.
她肯定会是有史以来最难熬的伴娘。
It is my burden and mine alone.
这是我的职责,而且只能是我的。
I'll be repaying the favor very soon.Cheers.Drink up.
我很快就会报复回来的,干杯,干杯。
What did I rush down here for?
让我急冲冲赶来是为了什么?
Nate,I'm getting married.
内特,我要结婚了。
Get out. Yeah.
少来,真的。
Oh, my God. Sister's gettin' married here.
哦,上帝,我妹妹要结婚了。
Where's...Where's the groom? Oh. Oh. He's not here.
新郎在哪?他不在这。
Well, he hasn't actually popped the question yet.
事实上他还没求婚呢。
A toast..To Daniel.
敬丹尼尔。
who in his own world is just working late.
在他的认知里,他不过是在加班。
but I guess in Liv's world has just proposed.
但在丽芙看来他刚刚求了婚。
So God bless him for wanting.
上帝保佑他,因为他。
to spend his life with my sister in any world.
想和我妹妹共渡余生。
To Liv.We love ya.
敬丽芙,我们爱你。
He's a lucky guy.
他是个幸运的男人。
Yep.The biggest day of a girl's life.
是啊,女孩一生中的大日子。
I'm gonna be right back.
我马上就回来。
Damn.Should I? I got it.
该死,我该去吗?我去吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
groom [gru:m]

想一想再看

n. 马夫,新郎,男仆
vt. 刷洗,照看马,

联想记忆
separated ['sepəreitid]

想一想再看

adj. 分居;分开的;不在一起生活的 v. 分开;隔开

 
separate ['sepəreit]

想一想再看

n. 分开,抽印本
adj. 分开的,各自的,

 
thirsty ['θə:sti]

想一想再看

adj. 口渴的,渴望的

 
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。