This is your lunch, okay?
这就是你的午餐,好吗?
Now, I put $1 in there so you can buy some milk.
我还放了一美元钱在里面,给你买牛奶喝
You can ask one of the big kids where to do that.
你可以问问大孩子在哪里买
Do you remember your phone number? I wrote it down for you, just in case.
记得住你的电话号码吗? 我给你写下来了,以防万一
Okay? You ready?
好了?准备好了吗?
I think so.
好了
It's Cady's big day.
今天是Kady的大日子
I guess it's natural for parents to cry on their kid's first day of school.
我想父母送孩子第一天去上学时 会掉泪是自然不过的事
but, you know, this usually happens when the kid is five.
但是,这通常只会发生在孩子五岁时啊
I'm 16 and until today, I was home-schooled.
我十六岁了,直至今天, 我一直都是接受家庭式教育
I know what you're thinking. "Home-schooled kids are freaks."
我知道你会怎么想 “接受家庭式教育的孩子都是畸形”
X-Y-L-O-C-A-R-P, Xylocarp.
X-Y-L-O-C-A-R-P,硬木质果
Or that we're weirdly religious or something.
或者我们都信奉古怪的宗教,或其他什么的
And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle.
第三天,上帝创造了雷明顿推膛式步枪
so that man could fight the dinosaurs.
这样,人类就有可能战胜恐龙
and the homosexuals.
以及同性恋
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
But my family's totally normal.
但我家却很普通
and we've spent the last 12 years in Africa.
过去的12年,我们都是在非洲度过的
I had a great life.
除此之外,我的人生很精彩