Marty:Alex!Do not interrupt me when I'm daydreaming!
亚里克斯 我做白日梦的时候不要打扰我
When the Zebra is in the zone, leave him alone.
当斑马在动物园里时 别理他
Alex:Come on Marty, just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!
马蒂 只是想祝你生日快乐
Marty:Hey man thanks.
伙计 谢谢
Alex:I got somethingstuck inmy teeth. It's driving me crazy!
我塞牙了 真难受
Can youhelp me outhere? Please?
你能帮帮我吗? 拜托啦
Marty:You came to the right place, my friend.
你来对地方了 我的朋友
Doctor Marty tedious is in the house!
马蒂医生时刻准备着
Please hop on top of my sterilized examination table, if you may.
请跳上我的消毒台 如果你还能行的话
I don't see anything.
我什么也没看到
Okay, just don't talk with your mouth open.
好吧 别张嘴讲话
Right here.
在这儿
What a hack is this doing in there? Happy birthday!
这个东西在里面干什么? 生日快乐
Thanks man. It was behind the tooth! You're all right.
谢谢 它在牙后面 你没事了
Alex:It's hardly on a shelf yet. Here, check it out.
还没有上市呢 这个 看看
Look at that, look at that.
看看那个 看看
Look at that, it's snowing.
看看 在下雪哟
Ten years old, ha! A decade!
十年了 哈 十年
Double digits. A big 10.
两位数 10
You don't like it? No, no. It's great!
你不喜欢吗? 不 不 礼物很棒
You hate it. I should have gotten you the Alex alarm clock.
你不喜欢 我应该给你亚里克斯闹钟的
That's the one,that's the big seller. No.The present is great,really.
就是那个卖得更好的 不 礼物很棒 真的