Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.
微笑着招手 伙计们
Kowalski, target report. We're only 500 feet from the main zoo line.
科娃斯基 任务报告 我们离公园主干线还有500英尺
And the bad news? We've broken our last shovel.
坏消息呢? 我们最后一把铲子折了
Right. Rico, you're on lead of patrol.
里科 你负责侦查
We need shovels and five more popsickle sticks.
我们需要铲子和更多棒棒糖棍
We don't want to rescue another cadet.
我们不能再重新挖一次了
And me, Skipper? I want you to look cute and cuddly, private.
那我呢 船长? 我要你看上去可爱讨喜 二等兵
Today we're gonna blow this dam.
今天我们要离开这水坝
You don't see that on animal planet!
你没在动物星球 看过这样的表演吧
Well show's over, falks! Thanks for coming!
表演结束了 感谢光临
I hope you thought it was fresh! I'll be here all week.
我希望你们觉得新鲜 我整个星期都在
In fact I'll be here for my whole life 365 days a year,
事实上我一生中 每一年365天我都在
including Christmas, Hanaka, Halloween!
包括圣诞 光明节 万圣节
Please don't forget to never stay on a pet.
别忘了阉割你们的宠物
And tip your cabman, cause it's gross.
还有给出租司机小费 因为他破产了