Oh, God, honey, no. What kind of mother do you think I am?
噢,上帝,甜心,你把我想成哪种母亲了?
Why? Do you want a little bit?
你想要点?
'Cause if you're gonna drink, I'd rather you do it in the house.
要是你想,我愿意让你在屋里喝点
- No, thank you. - Okay.
- 不,谢谢 - 好吧
So, you guys, what is the 411?
姑娘们,411是什么?
What has everybody been up to?
大家都是在做什么?
What is the hot gossip? Tell me everything.
热门话题是什么?都告诉我吧
What are you guys listening to? What's the cool jams?
你们听到些什么?最酷的睡衣?
- Mom. Could you go fix your hair? - Okay.
- 妈妈,你去搞搞头发吧? - 好吧
You girls keep me young. I love you so much.
你们这些姑娘让我焕发春光,噢,我如此爱你们
Oh, my God, I remember this.
噢,上帝,我记得这个
- I haven't looked at that in forever. - Come check it out, Cady.
- 我永远都不会看那个 - 来瞧瞧,凯蒂
It's our Burn Book.
这是我们的“烈火红唇之书”
See, we cut out girls' pictures from the yearbook, and then we wrote comments.
瞧,我们从年刊上剪下靓女图案,然后我们加以评述
- "Trang Pak is a grotsky little byotch." - Still true.
- “帕春是个小烂娘们” - 依然如此
- "Dawn Schweitzer is a fat virgin." - Still half true.
- “道恩·施韦策是个肥胖的处女” - 仍然半对
"Amber D'Alessio." She made out with a hot dog.
“安柏·达莱希奥”与“热狗”有染
"Janis Ian, dyke."
“詹妮丝·伊恩,同性恋者”
- Who is that? - I think that's that kid Damian.
- 那是谁? - 我想是那个叫戴米恩的孩子
Yeah. He's almost too gay to function.
是的,他老是行为夸张
That's funny. Put that in there.
有趣,把那东西放下
Oh, no. Maybe that was only okay when Janis said it.
噢,不,或许詹妮丝只会对此说好
And they have this Burn Book where they write mean things about all the girls in our grade.
那本“烈火红唇之书”,记载的都是我们这级女孩们的低贱传闻。
What does it say about me?
她们怎么说我的?