Not doing too good?
很痛,是吗?
Nobody seems to know whether to stay or leave.
没人知道该走或该留?
I'm gonna ride it out.
我要撑过去。
There. That should make things much easier.
来,这应该会让你舒服些。
Have you had a chance to say your goodbyes?
你有机会向她说再见吗?
My father waited four hours for my brother to get here from Boger City.
我爸等我哥赶来等了四小时。
Couldn't go without him.
没见到他就不肯走。
She seems like a sweet woman.
她看起来人很好。
Yeah. I haven't had as much time with her as I would've.
是的,我一直没时间多陪陪她。
You busy? I could use your help.Excuse me.
我需要你帮忙,失陪。
Sure.
没问题。
"Queenie would let me go with Mr. Daws..."
昆妮让我跟陶先生去贫穷角。
to Poverty Point to watch the boats go up and down the river.
看船只在河面上航行。
These were hard times.
那时候经济大萧条。
Did I ever tell you I was struck by lightning seven times?
我说过我被闪电打中七次吗?
Once when I was in the field just tending to my cows.
有一次我在农场照顾乳牛。
My fourth hand didn't show up.
有一个水手没来。
Anybody wanna make $2 for a day's work around here?
有谁想要一天赚两块钱?
What's the matter? Nobody wants to do an honest day's work...
怎么? 没有人想要。
for an honest day's pay? He never pays.
努力工作赚钱吗?他从来不付薪水。
Nobody wants a job?
没人想要工作?
I do.
我想。
You got your sea legs about you, old man?
你不会晕船吧,老头。
I think.
不会,我猜吧。
Well, that's good enough for me.
那就行了。
Get your ass on board. We'll sure as hell find out.
你上了船我们就会知道。