Growing up's a funny thing. Sneaks up on you.
长大是件怪事,让人措手不及。
One person is there, then suddenly somebody else has taken her place.
本来认识的一个人 突然变成别人取代了她。
She wasn't all elbows and knees anymore.
她不是个小女孩了。
Benjamin. Come on!
班哲明,来啦!
Okay.
好。
I loved those weekends when she'd come and spend the night with her grandmother.
我喜欢她来看她奶奶的周末。
Daisy.
黛丝。
Daisy.
黛丝。
You wanna see something?
你想看样东西吗?
You gotta keep it a secret.
你一定要保密。
So get dressed. I'll meet you out back.
去换衣服,我在后面等你。
Shh. Come on.
嘘,来吧。
Can you swim?
你会游泳吗?
I can do anything you can do.
你会的我都会。
Here, put this on. We gotta hurry.
穿上去,我们得快点。
Is he okay?
他没事吧?
Captain?
船长?
Captain Mike?
米高船长?
Morning, captain. Can you take us out?
早啊,船长 你能带我们出海吗?
Do you know what day it is?
你知道今天是啥日子吗?
Sunday?
星期天?
Do you know what that means?
你知道这代表什么吗?
Means I was very drunk last night.
我昨晚喝得烂醉。
Well, you're drunk every night.
你每晚都喝得烂醉。
Is that a girl?
那是个女孩吗?
Close friend. I wanna show her the river.
她是我好友,我想带她看河。
You're not supposed to go joyriding with civilians.
你不能和女生坐船游河。
I could lose my license.
我会被吊销执照。