Dear Passionate Baker...
亲爱的激情面包师。
I'm spending my days with very serious business people...
我每天都和非常严肃的生意人打交道。
and I know I should be listening to every word they say...
并且我知道必须听清楚他们说的每一个字。
but all I keep thinking is...
不过我一直在想的是。
what am I doing all the way in China?
我究竟在中国干什么?
Unbelievable. Listen to this. Come on. Let's go.
难以置信,过来,听这个。
It's from Ben.
本的来信。
I planned this restaurant before I'd ever laid eyes on you.
我在与你对上眼前就计划开这样一家餐馆。
If I had to do it over...
如果我一定要完成这个计划。
I'd buy the building right next to yours and open there.
我将会在你家门口买一栋楼,并在那里开张。
He'd rather be with me.
他宁愿和我在一起。
Why don't you write him back?
为什么你不给他回信?
Good.
好注意。
Excuse me.
对不起。
if your food's half as good as your letters...
如果你的食物有你的信的一半好。
Dear Brooklyn Boy...
亲爱的布鲁克林男孩。
nothing would make me happier than having your restaurant on my block.
那么你的餐馆开在我们街区内会另我非常高兴。
But I'd hate to deprive the nation of China...
但是我不希望剥夺中国人。
of that kind of satisfaction. So open your restaurant there first.
享受这种食物的满足的权利,所以先在那里开一家吧。
Dear Passionate Baker...
亲爱的激情面包师。
as long as I'm in the kitchen cooking...
只要我能在厨房里烧菜。
it doesn't matter where I am.
身在何处没什么关系。