Oh, my God!
我的天。
Oh, my God!
我的天。
Taxi! Taxi.
出租,出租。
Kevin. Kevin. I need coffee.
凯文,凯文,我需要咖啡。
Excuse me. I need coffee. I need three Advil.
借过,我需要咖啡,三片头疼药。
Yeah. Four waters.
对,四杯水。
Get a splash of that Kahlua next to wherever that paralegal is.Are you in the office? I hear you coming. Liv?
在办公室吗?我听到你过来了,丽芙?
Where are you, Kev?
你在哪?凯?
Liv, blue! Hair! Hey, Advil.
丽芙,蓝色的。头发,嘿,药。
You have blue hair!
你的头发是蓝的。
Oh, my God. I totally forgot.
天啊,我完全忘了。
I was supposed to get it dyed back at 7.00.
我本该7点去染回来的。
I think it's very...It's gonna be...They're gonna love it.
我觉得这很,会很,他们会喜欢的。
I got it. I'm gonna figure it out.
我知道了,我会想办法的。
If we could all refer to the briefs I've drawn up.
请大家读读我起草的简报。
I've highlighted a few main points.
我标出了几个重点。
Our discovery process in depositions and document requests...
我们在证词还有文档请求方面的进展。
maybe you guys could share that one has yielded significant results.
你们也许会同意这取得了明显的效果。
W-W-Wait. Okay. I am looking at the brief dated two weeks ago.
等等,我看的是两周前的简报。
Where is the latest version? I could have sworn that I updated these.
最新版本在哪?我发誓我修改过了。
Just a second.
稍等片刻。
Goddamn it!
该死!
Your hair.
你的头发。
Yes, my hair. My hair... is blue!
是的,我的头发,我的头发是蓝色的。
My hair is blue. My wedding's in a week...
我的头发是蓝的,我的婚礼还有一个礼拜了。
and I'm paying my maid of honor.
我还得付钱请伴娘。
Okay? Or rather Mr. Colson is.
好吗?或者说是寇森先生付的钱。
And,yes, maybe I misplaced the brief.
是的,也许我是把简报弄丢了。
And, yes, maybe my best friend in the world forever hates me!
是的,也许我世上最好的朋友会永远恨我!
Hates me!
恨我!