Maybe I should take up chanting.
也许我该去唱经。
I think it's kind of...might be necessary at this time of my life.
我觉得到了我这个年纪有那个必要了。
Oh, my God! Oh, my God. Is it good?
哦,我的天,我的天,是很好?
Great!
太棒了!
I get to do noth.
我什么也。
Okay. I...I don't know what happened. Um...
我不知道是怎么回事。
I gotta let it sit for a day or two.
我让它保持一天。
Maybe I'll try to strip it down to white.
然后也许给漂成白色。
My hair's blue!
我的头发蓝了!
It's blue! I have blue hair!
蓝了!我的头发是蓝的!
I'm getting married in a week. Congratulations.
我一周后就结婚了,恭喜。
In a week! A week!
一周后!一周!
Come on. I know you're in here.
出来吧,我知道你在这。
Ah, here's your video montage.
你的视频剪辑。
Oh, yeah.
很好。
Absolutely.
绝对的。
Fletch?
弗莱其?
Bug? Do you have something you need to tell me?
虫虫?你是不是有什么要跟我交代的?
Are we about to have a little orange baby?
我们是不是会有个橙色的小宝宝?
Apparently we're registered at Babies "R" Us.
显然我们已经在"宝宝就是我们"注册了。
Isn't that nice?
很不错对吧?
Marissa. Where are you? I can barely hear you.
马瑞莎,你在哪?我听不清。
I can't believe you told Emma.
真不敢相信,你竟然告诉艾玛了。
Whatever.
管他呢。