Oh, honey.
甜心。
It's not just about the hair.
不只是头发。
I'm mad because maybe she's right.
我生气是因为也许她说得对。
And it's exhausting having to try to be perfect all the time.
要时刻保持完美让人精疲力尽。
That's how I held it together ever since I was a kid.
我从孩子起就是这么过来的。
I figured nothing...nothing bad would happen again if I was just...
我以为如果我能总是领先所有人,所有事一步。
one step ahead of everything and everybody, all the time.
就不会再有坏事发生了。
Life isn't perfect, hon.
生活不是完美的,甜心。
It's messy.
就是一团糟。
You're right.
你是对的。
I mean, I was gonna be perfect for you...
我本打算为了你而完美。
but now that you say it's impossible,Hey.
但既然你都说了是不可能的,那。
No, you don't. No, you don't have to be perfect.
不,你不用,你不用做最完美的。
I've always wanted a human wife.
我想要的就是个活生生的妻子。
Yeah, the other ones are just...too hard to inflate.
其他的,都太难伺候了。
Hey. Hey.
嘿,嘿。
Almost back to normal, huh? I know, right?
差不多正常了,哈?我知道,是吧?
I have, like, one layer of skin left, but that should be okay for our wedding.
大概还有一层残留,但是举行婚礼应该可以了。
So, oops, sorry, Liv.
抱歉了,丽芙。
I wish I had pictures. You know?
有照片就好了,知道吗?
It's like I was up there, and there's this spotlight, and when I hit that rope
我在台上,打着聚光灯,当我跳上那绳子时。
Oh, my God! Hey! Enough, enough, enough!
哦,我的天,嘿,够了,够了。
I've heard this story 10,000 times, Emma.
这故事我都听了成千上万遍了,艾玛。
You've been acting a little wild lately. Okay?
你最近有点太疯狂了,知道吗?
And I'm tired of it. So knock it off.
我已经厌烦了,别再这样了。