Elizabeth and I would lose track of the night...
我和伊莉莎白都会聊很久。
until just before daybreak.
直到破晓之前。
I think I may have given you the wrong impression.
我想我给了你错误印象。
Beg your pardon?
什么?
Well, married women don't customarily sit around...
有夫之妇通常不会三更半夜。
in the middle of the night with strange men in hotels.
在酒店和陌生男子聊天。
I wouldn't know what a married woman does or doesn't do.
我不知道有夫之妇会做什么。
Good night.
晚安。
Murmansk.
摩尔曼斯克。
I've met somebody, and I've fallen in love.
我遇到一个人,我爱上她。
Mom?
妈?
That was over 60 years ago.
那是60多年前的事。
Did you love him, Mother?
你当时爱他吗?
What does a girl know about love?
小女生怎么会懂得爱情?
Well...
你好。
I'm not dressed.
我没有盛装打扮。
Oh, you look splendid, just as you are.
你这样子就很帅了。
Don't waste any time bothering about the wine or the cheese in Murmansk...
别浪费时间喝酒食乳酪。
because they're really completely ordinary...
因为其实很普通。
but the caviar and the vodka...
不过鱼子酱和伏特加。
are sublime and plentiful.
简直就是人间美味。
So....
所以。
Savor it.
仔细品尝。
Mmm. And don't eat it all at once.
不要一次食完。
Because that way, there's nothing left to enjoy.
这样一来就没有享受可言。
And now take a little swallow of vodka while it's still in your mouth.
含着鱼子酱,喝一口伏特加。