Hi,there.What are you doing? You can't be here.
你们好 你干嘛 你不能来这里
Oh, I-I'm taking a photography class over at the annex A,and pictures of rusty sheet metal are a surefire "A.
我在给附属建筑拍照 这些锈迹斑斑照片肯定能让我成绩拿
Take him in.Jimmy! Go get Hagen!
带他进去 吉米 去找哈根来
What exactly is going on here?!Why'd you bring him inside?!
这里到底怎么了 你们把他带进来干什么
He was taking pictures.Open the door! You're a dead man!
他刚才在拍照 开门 你死定了
That sounds like inch-thick lexan.
听起来像是几英寸厚的防弹玻璃
Keys are on their way.
马上就有人拿钥匙来了
Nice.You shouldn't have signed the bonds.I'm no stranger to vanity myself, so I understand the impulse.
不错嘛 你真不该在债券上署名 我自己也有虚荣心 所以我了解那种冲动
I'm gonna kill you.I hope whatever they're giving you is worth it.
我要宰了你 希望他们给你的值得你这么卖命
It is.
确实值得
You are a particular kind of bastard!
你真是个极品混蛋
Gentlemen, we have a fugitive hiding in this building.Knock down those doors.
伙计们 这栋建筑里藏了一名逃犯 把门撞开
Grab the bonds! Come on! Let's go! Everybody, come on!
装上债券 快点 快走 麻利点
Quick! Let's go! Move it!Come on! Let's go!Get in there!Do not move!Get them up in the air!
快 行动 行动 快 行动 冲进去 不许动 举起手来
This is what the law calls an exigent circumstance.Any of you Harvard grads know what that is? Huh?No hands?Diana?
这在法律上叫做紧急情况 你们这些哈佛高材生知道这个吗 没人举手了 戴安解释一下
Exigent circumstance allows us topursuea suspect onto private property without obtaining a warrant.
紧急情况时法律允许在没有搜查令的情况下进入私人住宅追捕嫌犯
And to seize any and all evidence that has been discovered in plain view,regardless of the connection to the original crime.
还能搜集现场发现的任何物证 无论是否与原案件有关
Remember me, friend?Oh, there's your lawyer.
还记得我吗 朋友 你的律师也在啊
You know, you're really bad at this escape thing.
知道吗 你的逃跑技术真烂
What can I say?Cigar?Cuban?
还能说什么呢 要雪茄吗 古巴产的吗
You should arrest me.
你应该逮捕我
I'll let the cigar go, but you are a fleeingsuspect.Is that the original victory bond?
雪茄倒无所谓 不过你是在逃嫌犯 那是原版的战争国债吗
Why, yes.Yes,it is.
当然 当然是的
You know, this makes me 3-0.
加上这次 我逮你三次了
Maybe I'm not trying hardenough.
也许我逃得不怎么努力