Now, I want you to keep your eyes closed.
现在我要你闭上眼
I promise.
我保证
All right.Okay. Open them.Honey, you know how every year, I'm always promising you...That we're gonna go...
很好 好了 睁开眼
To the Caribbean.
加勒比海
This sort of what you wanted?
这算符合你的期望吗
Well, I think if I keep my eyes closed,I can actually imagine us being there.Ooh,and it's getting warmer.It is.
我想如果闭上眼 我真能想象我们就在加勒比海 这里暖和多了 是啊
Come here.Okay.Screw top.Cheesy?
过来 好 还有啤酒 很山寨吧
It's a little cheesy,but it's... but it's sweet.
是有点山寨 不过很温馨
Maybe this will help.What?!
也许这个能弥补一下 不是吧
I found the time.We have a week and two plane tickets and a seized villain Sarteneja.
我有时间了 我们有一周时间 两张机票 还有被查封的撒特尼哈的别墅
In—in where?
在哪里
Oh,in this really incredible beach front villa that the bureau seized from this narcotrafficker.It's amazing.
超级豪华的海滩别墅 局里刚查封的 美极了
Okay.It's—enough.Just...just tell me it's nice.
好了 别形容了 只要 只要告诉我那里很美就行了
It's nice.
确实很美
I love you.I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Thank you.Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Do you think we can pull that heater in a little closer?
能把火炉挪近一点吗
Yeah. It's cold.
好 确实有点冷
Can't beat that view.
风景这边独好啊
Did Elizabeth like it?
伊丽莎白喜欢吗
She loved it.
爱死了
Coffee?Yeah. Italian roast?
要咖啡吗 要 是意式烘焙的吗
Going on vacation.Yeah.Yeah, we'll be back in a week.
你要去度假了啊 是啊 没错 一周后就回来
Still wearing that suit.
还穿着那套西装啊
Yeah. I love this suit.
是啊 我喜欢这套
Did they make a decision?
他们有决定了吗
Figured if we didn't, you'd end up making one of these on your own.
估计我们如果不发你一个 你自己也会做一个
I'm official.You're a consultant,and I own you for four years.You okay with that?Yeah.
我是正式的了 你是个顾问 还要给我干四年 没问题吧 没问题
You'll be here when I get back?
我回来的时候你应该还在吧
Where else am I gonna go?
我还能去哪儿