Well, unless someone wants to come forward and say, "I made it all up,"
呃...除非谁站出来说,“都是我写的”
this is how we have to handle it. To say that someone...
否则我们只有这样处理,说有人...
Oh, no. Bye, Aaron. You're gonna hate me forever.
噢,不,再见,亚伦,你会永远恨我
Mr. Duvall. I wrote it.
杜瓦尔先生是我写的
Come on, Cady.
来,凯蒂
When you get bit by a snake, you're supposed to suck the poison out.
当你被蛇咬了一口你就要把毒液吸出来
That's what I had to do, suck all the poison out of my life.
那就是我要做的 把我生活中的毒液全吸出来
I started with Regina,
从莉贾娜开始
who was living proof that the more people are scared of you,
她是活生生的证明 怕你的人越多
the more flowers you get.
得到的花就越多
Then there was Ms. Norbury,
接下来是诺布利小姐
who was living proof that no good deed goes unpunished.
她也是活生生的证明 不做坏事不会受惩罚
Hi. Did you wanna buy some drugs?
噢,嗨,想买毒品吗?
- I'm just done with my quiz. - Wait. I'll grade it right now.
- 我只是做完了试卷 - 等会,我现在就评分
I gotta say, watching the police search my house
我得说,看着警察搜查我的房间
really was the cherry on top of a fantastic year.
真是这不可思议的一年中 最值得记忆的事情
How much trouble did you get in for telling the truth?
把事实说出来很困难吧?
Well, you didn't write that whole book yourself.
整本书不全是你写的
Did you tell Mr. Duvall who else did it?
有没有告诉杜瓦尔先生还有谁?
No, because I'm trying this new thing
没有,因为我想尝试一下新方法
where I don't talk about people behind their backs.
不在别人背后议论
That's right. Getting hit by a bus is pretty good punishment.
没错,被车撞一下的确是个很好的教训
Ninety-four.
94分
Thanks.
多谢
Anyway, I'm sorry.
怎么说...我非常抱歉
I forgive you.
我原谅你