Our ride's on the roof. Right.
飞机在屋顶了,好的。
Hey, are you okay?
嘿,你没事吧?
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
我很好,问这干吗?
Well, down in the dream, Mal showing up.
在梦里,玛尔出现了。
Look, I'm, uh, sorry about your leg. Won't happen again.
听着,你的腿我很抱歉,以后不会再这样了。
It's getting worse, isn't it?
越来越糟了,是不是?
One apology's all you're getting, all right?
你只能得到一个道歉,懂吗?
Where's Nash? He hasn't shown. You wanna wait?
纳什在哪儿?他没来,要等吗?
We were supposed to deliver Saito's expansion plans...
我们应该在两小时之前把齐藤的扩张计划。
to Cobol Engineering two hours ago.
传送给康布工程公司。
By now, they know we failed. It's time we disappear.
现在他们已经知道我们失败了,该消失了。
Where you gonna go? Buenos Aires.
你要去哪儿?布宜诺斯艾利斯。
I can lie low there,
我会在那里低调度日。
maybe sniff out a job when things quiet down. You?
可能等风声静了再找份活,你呢?
Stateside.
美国境内。
Send my regards.
代我问候。
He sold you out. Thought to come to me and bargain for his life.
他出卖了你,以为来找我可以换回一条命呢。
So I offer you the satisfaction.
那我就成全你了。
It's not the way I deal with things.
我不是这样处事的。