I heard once that...
我有一次听说...
love is friendship on fire.
爱情是火堆上的友情。
That's how I feel about you.
那就是我对你的感受。
Do you really have to go?
你真的必须要走吗?
Holly, guess what? I get to be in a spelling bee.
郝莉,知道吗? 我要参加拼字大赛了。
What are you doing? Unpacking.
你在干什么? 开包。
Yeah, but why?
对,但是为什么?
I thought that we all agreed that it was time for a new adventure.
我以为我们达成共识,现在是开始新的冒险的时候了。
This is our new adventure. Staying is our new adventure.
这就是新的冒险。留下就是新的冒险。
What?
什么?
Why can't you ever do anything that I want?
你为什么不能做一件我想要做的事情呢?
I want to be alone.
我想一个人待一会儿。
Nobody wants to be alone. I do.
没人想要一个待。 我想。
Okay, I'm through with these people and I want new ones.
好吧,我厌烦了这些家伙们了,我想要结交新的人们。
Unfortunately, honey pie, new people are only new for a day.
不幸的是,宝贝,新的人们只是一时之新。