I hope my mother wasn't too hard on you the other day.
我希望我妈那天没有对你太强硬
I don't scare too easily.Does she interrogate all of your dates?
我没那么容易被吓到 她会审问你所有的约会对象吗
Yeah.My mom's not really a hands-off kind of person.Well, at least she got rid of her lie detector.Kidding. She'll never get rid of that thing.
是的 我妈喜欢什么事情都插一手 至少这次她没用测谎仪 开玩笑的 她可不会放弃那玩意
Hope you're not planning on becoming a comedian.
你可千万别去做喜剧演员
Maybe in my next life.
也许下辈子我会
My future is pretty well mapped out this time around.One more year at Harvard Business,then it's straight to the boardroom.
我这辈子的未来已经被规划好了 在哈佛商学院再待一年 然后直接去我爸的公司
Wouldn't be surprised if my dad already has an office picked out for me.
如果说我爸已经给我挑好了办公室 一点也不奇怪
That sounds...
听起来...
I know how it sounds.What about your parents?
我知道 听起来有点可悲 你的父母呢
Mom, um...caring, smart,and my dad, just very... special.Lovely people.
我的母亲 是一个很有同情心 又很聪明的人 而我的父亲 很特别 他们都很和善
So I shouldn't expect an interrogation?
看来我不用面对什么审问了
They passed away when I was a kid.Car crash.
我很小的时候 他们就过世了 车祸
I'm so sorry.Do you have any brothers or sisters?
抱歉 你还有其他兄弟姐妹吗
Just me.
就我一个
Well, you and that beautiful beach house.Maybe you can set down some roots of your own now.
是你和你那栋漂亮的海滨别墅 也许你现在 可以找个地方安定下来
Yeah, maybe.Want to come by for the tour?
也许吧 想去参观一下我的房子吗
I'm ready when you are.
就等你这句话呢
So how does it feel to know you'll be spending the night in your own home?
独自一人在家 度过漫漫长夜是什么感受
It's kind of hard to describe, actually.I had a really good time tonight.
事实上 这感觉真的很难描述 我今晚玩的很开心
Me, too.Sam.Sammy.
我也是 山姆 山姆
No, no, no. No, no. Come on.Sorry.
不 不 不要 快过来 很抱歉
We early or are we late?
我们是来早了 还是来晚了
Surprise!Welcome to the Hamptons, Emily.We're here to celebrate with you.
惊喜 欢迎来到汉普顿斯 艾米莉 我们来和你一起庆祝