Mrs. Grayson, I'm so sorry I'm late. I know you were counting on some of my ideas.
格雷森夫人 真不好意思我迟到了 我知道你还想听听我的意见呢
Well, we've already just wrapped, Ms. Thorne. We managed to get it under control without you.
我们刚结束 索恩小姐 不用你的帮忙 我们自己商量好了
Emily Thorne.
艾米莉·索恩
It's nice to see you again, Senator Kingsly.
很高兴再次见到你 金斯莱议员
What a small world. Conrad, Victoria, why didn't you tell me you knew Emily?
真巧啊 康拉德 维多利亚 为什么没告诉我 你们认识艾米莉
Well, we've only just met.
我们也才刚认识而已
How do you two know each other?
你们俩怎么认识的
Ms. Thorne was a senior volunteer in my first campaign.
索恩小姐是我第一次竞选时的资深志愿者
And what was the name of the organization you believe David Clarke was laundering money for?
你知道大卫·克拉克为之洗钱的组织叫什么名字
The same Americon Initiative that claimed responsibility for blowing up flight 197 last summer?
是否正是声称造成去年夏天197飞机爆炸事件的去年夏天197飞机爆炸事件的
Did you come here to help me finish what I started?
你是不是来帮我完成我未竟的事业
Well, I'm a big believer in finishing what you start.
我崇尚有始者必有终
Then you have to stay for dinner.
那你必须留下来吃晚饭了
Well, it's summer in the Hamptons. I can't believe the young lady doesn't already have plans.
这可是汉普顿的夏天
Actually, she does. With me.
其实她有约了 与我有约
Well, there you have it. Excuse me.
那就这样吧 失陪
Moments ago, a jury found terrorist conspirator David Clarke guilty on all counts.
就在刚才 陪审团认定叛国恐怖分子大卫·克拉克所有罪名成立
The case, spearheaded by Federal Prosecutor Tom Kinsgly, was a big win for both the United States and the young attorney.
联邦检察官汤姆·金斯莱在本案中起到了主导作用 本案的胜诉对于美国以及这位年轻律师来说都是巨大的成功
Rumors are circulating that a political career is in the not-too-distant future for Kingsly.
坊间传言 金斯莱的政治生涯即将走向辉煌