I'm so sorry, Ems."How to ruin a perfect first date,"by Ashley Davenport.
艾米 我很抱歉 你完美的第一次约会就这么被我毁了
No, no, this is great.It's just, I'm not big on surprises.
不 这真的很棒 只是我没那么喜欢惊喜
Lesson learned.Whatever you do, don't take it out on Daniel.
我记住了 无论如何 都别朝丹尼尔撒气
I practically had to force him into doing this.
我几乎是逼着他加入我们计划的
Speaking of surprises, I am pretty sure that dog was not on the guest list.
提到惊喜 我很确定那只狗并不在宾客名单上
Oh, no, no. Sammy.
不要这样 山姆
And neither is the hottie that he came with.
我也没有邀请它那英俊的主人
Surprise.What do you think you're doing, bringing Jack here?
惊喜 你要干嘛 把杰克带来这里
Jack and I are friends.
我和杰克是朋友
You don't have friends.Neither one of us can afford them. You know that.
你可没什么朋友 你知道的 你我都没有朋友
Speak for yourself.You betrayed me.I thought we had an understanding.
说到你 你背叛了我 我还认为 我们已经达成了共识
Oh, so did I.
我也这么想
I know it was you who went to the press.
我知道 是你去找媒体的
I just can't understand why you'd leak the wrong info when you had access to the Nolcorp memos.You knew I was going with Unitech.
但我不明白 你为什么要放出假消息 你明明有进入诺氏企业内部的权限 你知道我要与精技电脑合作
Yes, but Bill Harmon didn't.He bet big on Allcom.$2 billion of his funds' assets down the drain.
是的 但比尔·哈蒙不知道 他把身家都压在万通电信上了 整整二十亿基金的财产就这么打了水漂
After a financially fatal move in the market today,Harmon Investments founder Bill Harmon was swarmed by a mob of angry investors outside of his office...
在今天金融市场的一次致命动荡后 哈蒙投资的创立者比尔·哈蒙被一大票愤怒的投资者包围在他的办公楼外
This evening,we expect the imminent collapse of Harmon Investments and major personal losses for Har—
今晚 哈蒙投资公司顷刻之间溃散了 哈蒙本人也遭受了难以估量的个人损失...
He's ruined.
他玩完了