Hi, Joe.
你好,阿祖。
Morning, Joe. Hello, honey.
早安,阿祖,你好。
Mr Hennessy has been looking for you.
老韩一直问你去了哪里。
Uh-oh.
糟了。
Thanks a lot, hon.
谢谢,甜心。
Come in.
进来。
Looking for me? Just coming to work?
找我吗?刚回来上班?
Who, me? We start at 8.30 in this office.
我?报馆八点半开工。
We pick up our assignments. I got mine last night.
我们要采访,昨晚完成采访。
What assignment was that? The princess, 11.45.
哪宗新闻? 公主记者会。
You've already been to the interview?
你已出席过记者会?
Sure, I just got back.
当然,我刚回来。
Well, well. All my apologies. It's all right.
那我怪错你了,不打紧。
Interesting. No, just routine.
真有趣,不,一般采访。
Did she answer all the questions on the list?
她答了你所有的问题?
Of course. I've got 'em right here somewhere.
当然了,答案就在这里。
Don't disturb yourself, I have a copy here.
不用麻烦你了,我有一份副本。
How did Her Highness react to the idea of a European Federation?
公主对欧洲联盟有何看法?
She thought it was just fine. She did?
她觉得这挺不错,是吗?
She thought there'd be two effects. Two?
她说有两种影响,两种?
The direct and the indirect. Remarkable.
直接和间接的,真好。
Naturally, she thought that the indirect would not be as direct as the direct.
当然她认为间接影响没那么直接。