All right? Fine, you?
没事吧? 没事,你呢?
Oh, fine.
没事。
You were great back there.
刚才你大显身手。
You weren't so bad yourself.
你也很厉害。
I.
我。
I guess we'd better get out of here.
我们还是走吧。
This is the American Hour,
这是“美国时光”。
continuing our programme of musical selections,
继续播放精选好歌。
Everything ruined? No. They'll be dry in a minute.
衣服破了? 晾干了就没事。
Suits you. You should always wear my clothes.
很合身,你该多穿我的衣服。
Seems I do.
没错。
I thought a little wine might be good.
喝点酒暖一下胃。
Shall I cook something? No kitchen.
我煮东西吃好吗? 没厨房。
I always eat out. Do you like that?
我常在外边吃饭,喜欢这样?
Well, life isn't always what one likes.
人生总不如人愿的。
Is it? No, it isn't.
是吗? 没错。
Tired? A little.
累了? 有一点。
You've had quite a day. A wonderful day.
你奔波了一天,难忘的一天。
This is the American Hour with a special news bulletin.
现在送上特别新闻报导。
There is no further word from the bedside of Princess Ann.
欧洲之行尾段,安公主突然抱恙。
who was taken ill yesterday on the last leg of her European tour.
迄今没有进一步的消息。
Rumours suggest her condition may be serious.
传闻她的病情严重。