No, I didn't. What? That's impossible.
不,什么?不可能。
Coffee? Don't hold out on me.
喝咖啡吗? 休想耍我。
Who's holding out? You are. I know too much.
谁在耍你? 是你,我才不笨。
First you ask about an exclusive on the princess, next you disappear.
是你说要做专访,然后不见人了。
Then I hear a rumour from the embassy that she's out on the town.
传闻公主从大使馆溜了出来。
Do you believe every rumour that comes your way?
你就是相信这些无聊的传闻?
There's a lot of other rumours. About a shindig down by the river,
但传闻多多,河边的船上舞会。
and the arrest of eight secret service men from a certain country.
还有八个神秘的特工被捕。
Then she makes a miraculous recovery. It all adds up.
接着她突然康复,全都有迹可寻。
Don't think you'll raise the price, a deal's a deal. Now come on.
你休想坐地起价,我们早有协议。
Where is that story? I have no story.
专访呢? 没有专访。
Now what was the idea. Joe.
那你怎么解,阿祖。
Wait till you see these. Irving.
有好东西看,艾荣,Irving! 艾荣!
Hi, Mr Hennessy.
你好,老韩。
What's the idea? You charge in, spilling things!
怎么了? 你闯进来打翻东西。