Mr Bradley, if you don't mind my saying so, I think you're a ringer.
若你不介意,我觉得你是个饼印。
A what? Oh, thanks very much.
饼印?过奖了。
You've spent the whole day doing things I've always wanted to. Why?
你陪了我一整天,为什么?
It seemed the thing to do.
这是该做的事。
I've never heard of anybody so kind.
我从未见过你这种大好人。
It wasn't any trouble.
小意思。
Or so completely unselfish.
你实在慷慨无私。
Let's have a drink at the bar.
我们去酒吧喝东西。
There you are.
你来了。
I look for you a long time. I think maybe you not come.
我四处找你,以为你不会来。
Off, all off! It's nice without, isn't it? Cool.
剪掉了,不蓄胡子更好吧。
Oh, very good. This is Mr Bradley.
很好,这位是布利先生。
I Mario Delani.
我是马里奥狄兰。
Old friends? Yes, he cut my hair.
老朋友?他替我剪发。
He invited me here tonight.
是他邀请我来这舞会的。
What was your name? Mario Delani.
你的名字?马里奥狄兰。
Mario Delani. I'm very glad to know you.
马里奥狄兰,很高兴认识你。
Me too.
幸会。
Oh, may I enjoy myself the pleasure?
赏脸跟我跳舞吗?
You mind? Go right ahead.
你不介意吧?随便。
I thank you.
谢谢。
Did I miss anything? You're just in time.
我错过了什么?你来得合时。
Who's Smitty dancing with? Her barber.
她在跟谁跳舞?她的理发师。
He cut her hair this afternoon, made a date for tonight.
今午他替她剪发,还请她来舞会。
The princess and the barber?
公主和理发师?