Me? I warned you before.
我? 早警告过你。
Remember? Look at my pants.
记得吗? 看我的裤子。
Come and dry them off. Nuts to that.
快把裤子弄干,免了。
Did you tell him about Smitty? Who?
跟他说了史密芙的事? 谁?
Wait till you. Irving!
你看这些,艾荣!
There you go again, Irving.
你真是笨手笨脚。
Joe.Save that till later.
阿祖,待会再发恶好了。
Why don't you go home and shave? Shave?
你何不回家剃须? 剃须?
Or else keep quiet till we're finished talking.
或是在我们谈完公事前保持安静。
What kind of routine is that?
你们究竟在搞什么鬼?
A guy we met. What is there to look at?
普通朋友,这是什么?
What are you up to? Who's Smitty?
在扯猫尾?谁是史密芙?
Just some of Irving's dames. You wouldn't like them.
艾荣的妞儿,你不会喜欢的。
Maybe you would. Don't change the subject.
也许你会喜欢,别扯开话题。
Yesterday you said.I had a good lead.
昨天你说,我有猛料内幕。
But I was wrong, that's all there is to it. There is no story.
但弄错了,根本没什么猛料。