OK.
好吧。
She's holding the press interview today. Maybe you can get that story.
今天开记者会,你要将功补过。
And you owe me $500.
你还欠我五百美元。
Take it from my salary, $50 a week. Don't think I won't.
每周扣五十元薪金,我当然会。
What gives? Have we had a better offer?
怎么了?有人开更高的价。
Irving.
艾荣。
I don't know just how to tell you this, but.
我不知道该怎么说,但是。
Wait till I sit down.
先让我坐下来。
Well, in regard to the story that goes with these.
这个独家专访,还有这些照片。
there is no story.
都没用处了。
Why not?
为什么?
I mean, not as far as I'm concerned.
总之就是没专访了。
The pictures came out pretty well. Want to have a look at them?
照片很漂亮,你先看一下吧。
How about a blow-up from a negative that size?
这种菲林竟能拍得好照片?
Her first cigarette! Yeah.
首次吸烟! 对。
The Mouth of Truth.
真实之口。
I had a caption in mind: "Barber cuts in."
我已想到标题:理发师剃你眼眉。