Wooh! Sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起。
No. Please. You go ahead. It's the last one.
还有没有?都摆了出来,只剩下这对
Uh, miss, do you have another pair of these black cashmere gloves?
噢,女士,你有另外一双羊绒手套吗?
Whatever's out is what we have.
这些是我们仅有的。
You don't have a stockroom?
货仓里有没有?
No. No. We don't have an attic either. Or a basement?
没有,地库呢?没有,我们也没有阁楼。
Um, listen, you take 'em. I don't need 'em.
你要吧,无所谓。
No, no, no. You saw them first. I...Please. I insist.
你先见到,你要,不要客气。
Take them. Wait a minute. Oh! Oh!
你要吧,等一等。
Excuse me, sir. These are ours. Yeah?
打扰下,先生,这是我们得,是吧?
Oh. Your gloves? How come? They're just sort of hanging there,
你们的?何以见得?这对手套是我们的。
sleeping with their little price tag on.
手套放在这里,价钱牌还未除。
We were just discussing them, all right? Well, I have news for you.
我们正在讨论,好吧?不如这样吧
You can go on discussing them long after I've paid for them.
你们继续讨论,我去付钱。
Calm down, all right? Calm down? It's five days before Christmas.
急什么? 还有五天就过圣诞。
I'm in the middle of a New York department store. He's asking me to calm down.
怎可以不急?
Well, these were meant to be a very special gift for someone.
手套是买给一位重要朋友。
Yeah, we put quite a lot of thought into those. Isn't that right?
我们费尽心思才选中。
Well, who were they for? My boyfriend.My girlfriend.
送给谁?我的男友,我的女友。
Her boyfriend.His girlfriend.
她的男友,他的女友。