He's not on the list, but Luca Brasi wants to see you.
路卡布拉西不在名单上,但他想要见你。
He didn't expect to be invited to the wedding, so he wanted to thank you.
他没料到会受邀参加婚礼,所以要向你致谢。
Don Corleone, I'm honoured and grateful that you have invited me on the wedding day of your daught. May their first child be a masculing child.
柯里昂阁下,在令媛婚礼这天能受邀到跟贵府感到非常荣幸和感激,希望他们早日生个男孩。
You have been talking to the Tattaglia family...right?
你和塔塔基利亚家族谈过了,对吧?
I think you and I can do business.
我认为我们可以一起做些生意。
I need someone strong like you.
我需要像你这么壮的人。
I heard you are not happy...with the Corleone family.
我听说你与科里昂家族不和。
Want to join me?
想加入我们吗?
What's in it for me?
我能得到什么好处?
$50,000 to start with.
起薪五万美元。
Not bad.
还不坏。
Agreed?
同意了?