Please listen to me.
听我说
It was never my intention to hurt anyone today.
今天对大家造成伤害 绝不是我的本意
So, whoever you are, please, I am begging you, just let me out of here so that we can talk.
所以 不管你是谁 求求你了 放我出去 我们好好谈谈
Can you hear me? Is there anybody out there?! Can you hear me?
你能听见我说话吗 外面有人在吗 听到我说话了吗
Please let me out of here. Who the hell are you?
放我出去吧 你到底是谁
In a surprise twist, in an already incredible story,
一桩不可思议的案件出现了出乎意料的的转折
an anonymous tip to the Action News Crime Line led South Hampton police right to the missing Dr. Michelle Banks,
犯罪举报热线收到了匿名消息 于是就是刚刚 南汉普顿警方在一处仓库中找到了
who was pulled from this storage facility just moments ago.
失踪的米歇尔·班克斯医生
Cops have been on the scene, combing this area for hours, trying to gather up evidence and looking for suspects.
警方在现场进行了数小时的仔细搜寻 试图收集证据 寻找嫌疑人
We do know that Dr. Banks is okay. We have not yet been able to —
目前班克斯博士已脱离危险 但我们还不能确定...
She's been by my side the whole night.
她一整晚都呆在我身边
And what can you tell me about where that tip came from?
你能告诉我 是什么人提供的线索吗
Well, thank you for your time, detective.
警探 抱歉打搅了
They're saying Michelle never got a look at her attacker, but they're gonna want to follow up with you. Why?
他们说米歇尔没看清楚是谁袭击的她 但是他们会与你跟进此案的 为什么
Because the storage unit that she was found in was registered to Grayson Global.
因为她被困的仓库登记在格雷森国际名下
What the hell is going on here, Frank?
弗兰克 这到底是怎么回事
I don't know. But I'm gonna get to the bottom of it, I promise.
我也毫无头绪 但我会追查到底的 我保证
Frank. Would you spend the night here? I don't want to be alone in this house.
弗兰克 你今晚能留在这吗 我不想独自一人呆在这屋子里