手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

悬疑时装剧《复仇》S01E04 第60期:是否坦诚相待就能得到真爱

来源:可可英语 编辑:lily   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our mind,

外人对抗我们最有力的武器是我们自己的心
by preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there.
他们会捕捉那些侵蚀我们心灵的疑问与杂念
Are we true to ourselves?
我们对自己坦诚吗
Or do we live for the expectations of others?
又或者我们只为别人的期望而活着
And if we are open and honest, can we ever truly be loved?
如果我们坦诚相待 我们就能得到真爱吗
Now I've met this guy, and...
我遇见了一个男人
even though I don't know him very well,
虽然我对他还不是很了解
I-I have this strange feeling, that... he could be the one.
我却有种奇怪的感觉 他就是我的真命天子
It's just a feeling that I-I get.
这就是我现在的感觉
Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets?
我们有勇气说出心灵深处的秘密吗
Sleep tight, buddy.
好好睡吧 兄弟
Or in the end...are we all unknowable...
还是最终 我们都无法被人理解
What are you thinking about?
你在想些什么
The past, even to ourselves?
过去的事情 即使自己也不懂自己
it reminds me how much I...once loved him.
它提醒着我 曾经爱过他
Conrad? No. Not Conrad.
康拉德吗 不是 不是康拉德
Victoria, what are you doing here?
维多利亚 你怎么来了
I had to see you.
我必须来见你
You're soaking wet.
你全身都湿透了
I-I told Conrad I was leaving him.
我告诉康拉德 我要离开他
But I thought you said...
但我以为你说过
I can't live this way anymore and...I want for us to be together.
我不能再这样生活下去 我要我们在一起

重点单词   查看全部解释    
lurk [lə:k]

想一想再看

n. 潜伏,潜行 v. 潜藏,潜伏,埋伏

联想记忆
hay [hei]

想一想再看

n. 干草

 
prey [prei]

想一想再看

n. 被掠食者,牺牲者
vi. 捕食,掠夺,使

 
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。