Chris! Chris, come back!
克里斯! 克里斯,回来!
My name is Chris Brander! Chris, let’s talk!
我叫克里斯 布兰德!克里斯,我们谈谈!
You remember that name! ’Cause I’m gonna be somebody!
你要记得那个名字! 因为我会成为名人的!
I don’t know what to say.
我不知道该说什么。
I mean, the sex is good.
我是说,做爱很美好。
but I’m a person too.
但我也是个人。
I mean, I have feelings and needs.
我是说,我有感觉有需要。
other than just physical!
不仅仅是生理上的!
Don’t you have anything to say for yourself?
你没有什么好说的吗?
I think you’ve pretty much said it all.
我想你已经说得够多了。
Have a great life, ’cause Athena’s out!
好好生活吧,因为雅典娜不玩了!
I don’t know why you just don’t take me serious!
我不知道为什么你不把我当回事!
Wow!
喔!
I guess Athena’s out.
我猜雅典娜不玩了。
God, can you believe that?
天哪,你能相信吗?
I get dumped four days before Christmas.
我在圣诞节前四天被甩了。
I saw. Yeah, and yet, you did nothing.
我看见了,对,而且,你袖手旁观
Technically, that makes you an accomplice.
事实上,这让你成为帮凶。
Guilty as charged.
也是有罪的。
You know, in some cultures they’d spank you for that.
你知道吗,在有些文化里 他们会因这个打你屁股。
Oh, I love to travel.
哦,我爱旅行。