What the hell’s the friend zone?
到底什么是朋友界限?
See when a girl decides that you’re her friend.
当女孩子认定你是她的朋友。
you’re no longer a dating option.
你就不再是约会的选择对象了。
You become a complete non-sexual entity in her eyes.
你在她眼中就成为了完全无性别的个体。
Iike her brother. Or a lamp.
像是她的哥哥,或者一盏灯。
I don’t want to be a lamp.
我不想做一盏灯。
Yeah. Well, then don’t be her friend, okay?
对,那么,就别做她的朋友,好吗?
Oh. Take that guy, for example.
哦,拿那个家伙作例子。
No, I mean the guy that wishes they were a couple.
不,我是说那个家伙倒是他们是一对。
You mean that couple? No no no.
你是说那一对?不不不。
What is your point? My point is.
你什么意思?我的意思。
call Sheila, Ray. Call her right now.
给席拉打电话,雷,现在就打。
Move your day date to tonight.
把约会挪到今晚。
Play the entire thing aloof and no matter what you do, kiss her at the end.
要若即若离,不管你怎么做,最后要吻她。
’Cause friends don’t kiss.All right. "Aloof."
因为朋友是不亲吻的,好的,若即若离。
Hi.
嗨。
Straight to voicemail. Ouch.
留言信箱,哎哟。
Hope you’re not too late. You may already be girlfriends.
希望你还不算迟,你可能已经是她的女朋友了。
Realy,how do I know? Look,it doesn't matter. OK,If you feel yourself going there, walk away.
如果你觉得你陷进去了,就要抽身。