Chris Brander.I’m Mandy.
克里斯 布兰德,我是曼蒂。
Of course you are. You know, I know a song called "Mandy."
当然你是,我知道一首歌就叫“曼蒂”。
Oh!
哦!
He shoots, he scores.
他出手就得分。
Nice, nice! Yeah, Brander! Great job, Brander!
很好,很好!对,布兰德!干得好,布兰德!
You’re the bad bunny. No. No, that’s you.
你是个坏家伙,不,不,是你。
You’re the bad bunny. Yeah.
你是个坏家伙,对。
Okay, that’s enough out of you.
好了,够了。
Next time you call me, you call me collect.
下次给我打电话,让我来付费。
Okay. Bye-bye.
好了,拜拜。
So how’d it go last night? Home by 10:00.
昨晚怎么样?10点钟回家。
Pants off in front of the computer by 10:01.
一分钟后在电脑前脱了裤子。
Nice. What about Sheila? Are you making any headway?
很好,那席拉呢?你有什么进展?
We’ll see. I’m taking her to lunch today.
我今天请她吃午饭。
Oh, whoa, whoa whoa. Don’t-- don’t do that.
哦,哇噢,哇噢,别--别这么做。
Okay? Don’t do lunch.
Why? 好吗?别吃午饭,为什么?
That’s like the express lane to the friend zone.
这如同进入朋友界限的快速通道。