Good morning.
早上好啊
Hey. Wow, ash. That dress is criminal.
早 哇 这裙子美得引人犯罪
Thank you. It's my dress-to-impress outfit.
谢了 这是我为了留下好印象的武器
I'm hoping Victoria pays more attention to it
我希望维多利亚把注意力放在这裙子上
than the disaster I made of her mother-daughter tea.
而不是我在她的母女茶会上制造的灾难
Those patient recordings had nothing to do with you.
你和那些病人的视频录像一点关系也没有
She has to know that.
她必须知道这一点
Mm. What the queen does and does not know is a complete mystery
女王知道什么 不知道什么 除了她
to everyone but her and that creepy security goon Frank.
和她恐怖的保镖弗兰克 谁也猜不到
Oddly enough, they asked me more questions
奇怪的是 相对于我 他们问到关于你
about your potential involvement than mine.
可能介入这事的问题更多
My involvement?
我的介入吗
Because that's exactly what I want--
那我可是求之不得
My most embarrassing confessions about her son
我对他儿子的真情流露被公布于众
broadcast for all to see.
真是尴尬之极
Like I said, ridiculous.
我就说嘛 真是荒唐
Speaking of Daniel,
说到丹尼尔
looks like he's back to his old ways.
看起来他好像又回到以前的生活状态
He came home absolutely wankered last night.
他昨晚烂醉如泥地回到家
Tyler had to practically carry him in.
泰勒几乎是把他背进屋的
How noble.
真有风度啊
Anyway, it's safe to say that Victoria's week
不管怎样 维多利亚这周一开始
is off to a monumentally rotten start.
就是史无前例地一团糟啊
Any ideas on how to thaw the ice queen?
有什么办法可以融化这位冰雪女王吗
Hmm. Well, Victoria relishes her status
维多利亚很享受自己像
as queen bee, right?
女王蜂那样的地位 对吧
Pathologically.
已成病态了
Find an opportunity to get her back in the spotlight.
那就找机会让她重新被万众瞩目
What events does she have coming up?
她接下来还有什么活动
This week, the Open Arms charity gala.
这周是"无私关爱"慈善晚会
Mm. Me, too.
我也会参加
See if you can get them
试试看能不能让他们
to honor Victoria for her tireless efforts.
表彰一下维多利亚孜孜不倦的付出
You're a genius.
你真是天才
I'm gonna see you at Victoria's luncheon today, right?
你今天会来维多利亚的午宴 对吧
Of course. Okay, bye.
当然 好 回见
Bye.
回见