Don't make a federal case out of it, mom.
不要小题大作了 妈妈
It was a few drinks, okay?
只是喝了几杯而已 好吗
You staggered home like a drunken sailor.
你七倒八歪地到了家 像个喝醉的水手
If it weren't for Tyler,
如果没有泰勒
you might not have made it home at all.
你可能都没法回到家了
Well, in Daniel's defense, Emily had just lied to him
丹尼尔这样也是情有可原 艾米莉骗了他
and stood him up.
还放了他鸽子
Look, can we drop this?
能不说这事了吗
No, we can not.
不行 我们得说下去
You violated our agreement.
你违背了我们的约定
You shouldn't have been in any bar in the first place.
首先你就不该去任何酒吧
You been drinking again, Daniel?
你又喝酒了吗 丹尼尔
Intervention's over, dad. Mom won.
调停已经结束 爸爸 妈妈大获全胜
How was your trip?
你这趟旅行如何
It's gonna take an act of God to resuscitate this market.
只能祈祷上帝来复苏整个市场了
Well, if you need any extra C.P.R. at the office,
如果您办公室需要人帮忙救急
I'm happy to help. My internship...
我很愿意来帮忙
at Stern Investments just fell through.
我在斯特恩投资的实习计划刚好泡汤了
And as usual, their loss is Grayson Global's gain.
他们的损失一向都是格雷森国际的收获
When can you start?
你什么时候能开始上班
You tell me, sir.
任您发落 先生
Get yourself dressed. You start today.
穿戴整齐 今天就开始
You too, Daniel.
你也是 丹尼尔
It's clear your summer could use the structure.
很明显你该好好规划下自己的暑期
Yes, sir.
遵命 先生
I'm gone, what, two days, and Daniel's off the wagon?
我才离开两天 丹尼尔酒瘾就又犯了吗
How'd you let that happen?
你怎能任其放纵
I had my hands full.
我手上一堆事
Perhaps you can tell me where your hands have been.
或许你可以告诉我 你的手放哪儿去了