Lydia, hi.
莉迪亚 你好
How are you? It's been a long time.
你还好吗 好久不见
Not that long.
也没多久
I want my house back.
我想要回我的房子
Pardon me?
你说什么
This cottage is one of the few things
这个别墅是为数不多的几件
that still connects me to the life that I lost
与我遇到你那周末所失去的生活相连
the weekend that I met you.
的东西之一
I hand-picked nearly every piece of decor in this place.
这房子里几乎每件装饰都是我亲手挑选的
And your taste is impeccable, which is exactly
你的品味无可挑剔 所以我才
why I paid double the asking price--
支付了两倍要价
to make sure it came fully furnished.
以确保家具齐全
I'm contesting the sale.
竞价可是很激烈的喔
I was technically on the deed,
房产证上可是我的名字
and in spite of what you stumbled on to
尽管你揭露了
between me and Conrad at the Southfork Inn,
我和康拉德在南方酒店的那档子事
My ex-husband had no legal right to sell.
我前夫也没权利卖它
I'm sorry for what happened to you, Lydia.
我对你的遭遇表示抱歉 莉迪亚
And I get that you're upset, but the money from the sale
我知道你很不高兴 但我花在
should more than compensate for your loss.
这房子上的钱可比你失去还要多
And what could a girl like you possibly know about loss?
像你这样的女孩懂什么叫失去吗