Please keep your hands inside the car!
请勿把头和手伸出车窗外。
Tony, one large, extra plankton!
汤尼,来一份海藻披萨。
We have so litle time. They'll be here any minute.
时间不多,他们就快到了。
They don't want me talking to you.
谁?他们不让我和你说话。
Then don't talk.
那就别说。
They're here.
他们来了。
What do they want?
楚门,他们想干嘛?
Listen to me.Everybody knows everything you do.
听我说,大家都知道你的一切。
They're pretending. Understand?
每个人都在演戏。
My name's not Lauren, it's Sylvia.
罗兰,我不懂,我不叫罗兰,我叫丝薇亚。
Sylvia? Yeah.
丝薇亚?对。
Lauren, sweetheart, not again.
罗兰,你又来了。
Who are you? Her father.
慢着,你是谁?她父亲。
What?
什么?
l've never seen him before.
我没见过他,我们没做什么。
Truman, don't listen to him.Everything l've told you is the truth.
别相信他,我说的是真的。
lt's fake. lt's all for you.
这一切都是为你而假造的,我不懂。
The sky and the sea. Everything is a set!
天空、海洋全都是布景。
It's a show. Everybody's watching you.
大家都在看你的秀。
Please, don't listen to him. He's gonna lie to you.
不要听他,他是骗你的。
l want to know what's going on.
这是怎么回事?她有精神分裂症。
Schizophrenia. We've tried it all.Hypnotism, shock therapy .
催眠、电疗 我们什么都试过了。
Don't worry, you're not the first.
别担心,你不是第一个。
She brings all her boys down here.
她把所有男朋友都带来这儿。