I mean, I was really bad. She did not see my A game.
我状态很差,她没见识我的上佳表现
Sounds like she didn’t see your B or c game.
恐怕中等低等也没见识到
I’m gonna call her again. I want to ask her out. I need a mulligan.
我要再打电话约她出来,加赛一场
Dog threw me. I mean, the sun was in my eyes.
狗影响了我,让我分心了
Pick someone else, start over.
换个人重来
No, this girl, there’s something special about this girl.
不必,这一个有某种特别之处
You know the expression "she took my breath away"?
知道"她让我怦然心动"这句话吧?
I mean, she did. I actually gasped. I’m off the bench, man.
她就是,我真的动心了, 我又要上场了,伙计
Think she’ll see you again? I wouldn’t.
你以为她还会见你吗?我想不会
You’re not nice. Like, you’re not a nice person.
这可不厚道,你向来都不够厚道
- Hi, June. - Hey, June.
嗨,琼
- Hi, June. - Hey, June.
嗨,琼
Need more cupcakes. All the dads are staying for the party.
再来点蛋糕, 做爸爸的都留下参加晚会了
- What’s up with that? - I have no idea.
-怎么回事? -不知道
Every Halloween it’s the same thing.
每次万圣节前夜都是这样
But I guess it’s great how involved they are in their kids’ world. Isn’t it?
但我想他们多关心孩子的世界也是好事, 对吧?
- Yeah. - Yeah.
恩恩
Why don’t you and Eric come over.
你和艾里克来我家吧
I’ll rent a hopelessly romantic movie. We can all hold hands together and cry.
我会借部浪漫透顶的片子, 好让我们握手痛哭
Sounds fun, but we can’t.
听来不错,但不行
It’s our anniversary, and we always spend it just the two of us.
因为周年纪念我们总是单独过
Seven years ago tonight, we met at my parents’ house.
7年前的今夜我们在我父母家认识
Sweet.
真甜蜜
They were trying to fix Eric up with my sister.
他们本想撮合艾里克和我妹妹的