Sorry we’re late.
抱歉迟到了
Austin drives so slow.
奥斯汀太慢了
I hope my family wasn’t embarrassing last night.
但愿昨晚我的家人没太丢脸
Oh, no. Not at all. They do seem a little bit involved in your life.
根本不会, 他们似乎有点太关心你的生活
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
哦,嗯。嗯。
Austin’s mom’s from a large family.
奥斯汀的妈妈也来自大家庭, 好些都不和我说话
That’s a lot of people that don’t speak to me.
许多人不想和你说话。
- Thimbleful of juice? - Sure. But just one.
-来点果汁吗? -好的,就一杯
- To good teachers. - To good dads.
-敬好老师 -敬好爸爸
To good teachers who are also very beautiful.
敬非常漂亮的好老师
To good dads who are dangerously cute and charming.
敬非常可爱和迷人的好爸爸
There you go.
就此打住吧
There’s an attraction here, Sarah. You can’t deny it.
我们在相互吸引,莎拉,你不能否认
- I’m not. I’m trying to ignore it. - Why?
-我没有,我只是尽量忽略这点 -为什么?
Well, for one, Austin is my student.
首先,奥斯汀是我的学生
Two, we’re in the puppet closet.
第二,我们是在童话世界
- Couldn’t we go out in the real world? - I’m not so good in the real world.
-难道不能走到真实的世界去吗? -我在那不够好
I was looking at the handbook, under "dating, parents and teachers."
我看过教师手册, 在"约会,家长和老师"一栏...
- Nothing. There’s nothing there. - Sarah.
-什么都没有 -莎拉
We need the emergency pants. It’s an emergency.
我们需要应急用的裤子,出了点意外
Emergency pants. Come on, sweetie.
应急用的裤子, 来吧,亲爱的
Hey, babe, my name is Ron.
宝贝,我叫朗
Mid-40s, handsome, totally toned, 5’7", 161 pounds...
45岁,外貌英俊,富有内涵, 5呎7吋, 161磅,误差为一块比萨的重量
...give or take a piece of pizza.
给我或者给我带一个披萨。
No, I’m not kidding. I’m totally toned. Call me, you won’t be sorry.
不开玩笑,我很有内涵, 打我电话,你不会后悔
Hi, Sarah, it’s Lennie.
莎拉,我是雷尼
I had a wonderful time, and I’m...
那天我过得很开心,所以我...
I’ll call back.
我会再打来
Hi, Sarah? It’s Jake Anderson, the idiot from the dog park.
莎拉吗?我是杰克-安德森, 公园的那个白痴
Actually, that was all a test to see how you respond...
实际上那是个测试, 看你在面对疯子时...